Sous Chef - DAY TIMES ONLY - 40 HR WEEKS
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Colwyn Bay, North Wales
Description: Sous Chef required for a Private School
My client are an independent private school near Colwyn Bay and are seeking a Sous Chef to help lead their large team.
One of the roles will be 52 months and the other being term-time only.
* You will have previous experience working within a quality, fresh food establishment
* Passion for food
* Customer-service oriented
* Highly organised with the ability to communicate and delegate effectively where appropriate
* The ideal candidate will need to have a pro-active and motivated attitude and attention to detail with an excellent command of English
* Pride and passion for what you do with a keenness to train and develop junior chefs
* High standards of Health & Safety and food hygiene
* Ability to manage budgets, payroll, margins, stock management and all financial aspects of the kitchens
* Overall you will be resilient, have ambition and drive to be part of a successful business
You will also be passionate about the food you cook as well as having an interest in learning new things.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on.
Employer Reference: LM 1006418
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0113 246 2561
Number of Views: 27
Date Added: 18 July 2018