Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Description: My client is a luxury 5 star Scottish Hotel, with award winning facilities and an incredible, stylish design. They are looking for a proactive Sales, Marketing & Revenue Manager to work from the companies head office based in London. The company is ambitious and with an aggressive expansion growth plan.
* Develop new business for the hotel as well identifying strong existing key accounts to maximise sales.
* Targeting Business Travel Agents, D.M.C's and Venue Search companies throughout the UK who operate within the luxury market.
* Establish direct links with Corporate travel managers with regular or transient group travel needs around Scotland.
* Organise and run qualified educational client events for new business development.
* Research and generate new leads proactively, as well as dealing with reactive enquiries.
* Travelling up to Scotland every month for a few days to liaise with the team and attend pre organised sales appointments.
* Basic Marketing and revenue knowledge.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience in working within Leisure Sales at a Luxury Hotel.
* Existing network of Travel Agents, DMC's and Venue Search companies within the luxury market.
* Proactive with their sales approach, not afraid to pick the phone up and develop business.
* Confidence in meeting with key account holders and organising appointments.
* Flexible with travelling (willing to travel to Scotland on business for a few days a month).
* Strong marketing abilities and an understanding of brand development.
* Basic understanding of revenue.
Background experience within Events & MICE Sales will be beneficial, as the majority of the role will be focused on room accommodation.
The company is successfully growing, and it's a great time for an experienced Sales Manager to jump on board. You can expect to receive a competitive salary, bonus incentives and opportunity to travel as you work. To find out more, please contact Conner Baker on or email
Employer Reference: LM 1006345
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 13 July 2018