Job Category: Receptionist
Job Location: Burford , Oxford
Description: Receptionist GBP8.10 - The Cotswolds
Full Position - IMMEDIATE START
Juice Hospitality are seeking applications from experienced Hotel Receptionists for our 4 client.
Role Requirements all duties of Reception/Cashiering and Reservations in this luxury venue.
To ensure that guest's needs are met where possible and to assist with the general running and control of the department.
* To ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests within the limits of the Department and to establish a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests in keeping with the atmosphere of a luxury country hotel.
* To establish a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times and to use guest names at every available opportunity.
* To maintain a high standard in personal appearance and demeanour. * To have a good working knowledge of all departments of the Hotel.
* To have a full understanding of all equipment within the Front Office Paging Systems, Word and Email.
* To be familiar with all reservation tasks in order to cover this role if required.
* To be efficient and well-informed in taking restaurant reservations, in the absence of the Restaurant Manager - availability, prices and any restrictions.
* To be well-informed of the market; - all aspects of accommodation as well as traditional sales areas in F and B and other hotel services.
* To record all relevant comments of appreciation, suggestions and maintenance points in order to initiate follow up.
* To know and understand the current policies and procedures of the Hotel and Spa.
* To be responsible for monies in your care as per cashiering shift and in the Main Safe and be aware of security issues.
* Ensure correct hand-over procedure of day's business with regard to cover and cashiering.
* To be aware of the problems arising with reference to queries on accounts and restaurant bills. To be familiar with how to rectify these and explain fully, adjusting if necessary.
* To be aware of complaints/problems and bring them to the attention of the Reception Manager, Duty Manager and to offer assistance.
* To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision are followed at all times.
* To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety procedures and Health and Safety regulations
If you are over 18 years of age and are looking for an exciting new challenge in a luxury environment, please apply today with your current CV to Juice Hospitality
Employer Reference: SS 2336
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 12 July 2018