Senior Sales Manager - Leisure
Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Description: My client is an extremely luxury, 5* hotel, and is competing with some of the most glamourous hotels within London. A rare opportunity has come up for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join their team. The role will be based around the leisure sector, with particular focus to the European market.
Leisure is a huge part of the Hotel's business. The ideal candidate will:
* Have an in depth knowledge of the luxury market.
* Experience in successfully targeting high-end leisure clients.
* Proven, proactive sales strategies and the ability to grow existing relationships as well as building new ones.
* Strong knowledge and experience of the EU market.
* Leadership qualities, and the confidence to sell high end services.
* 5* luxury experience.
* A positive, upbeat and energetic personality. Experience in a similar position will be necessary.
The hotel is one of a kind, and definitely sits with some of the most luxury hotels in London. Knowledge and experience of the luxury sales market and EU luxury travellers market is essential, and the successful candidate will need to tick all these boxes.
The role promotes the hotel as a destination of choice for the luxury traveller, maintaining existing client and member relationships and importantly securing new business. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the role is highly visible internally and externally.
The salary for this role is exceptional, and the overall package will be hard to beat. If you are looking to be part of a truly special hotel, look no further.
Please reach out to Conner Baker on, or email for more information.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1006325
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 12 July 2018