Chef de Rang
Job Category: Waiting Staff
Job Location: St Andrews , Dundee
Description: Chef de Rang - Waiting Staff - St Andrews
An experienced Chef de Rang is required for this exclusive venue in the heart of a Scottish Resort. You will be responsible for operational service within a dining room and bar area and also some room service duties.This role will involve liaison with: Restaurant, Kitchen and the Hostess with overall responsibility for ensuring food is explained and served in a beautiful manner.
Ensure all the duties are being completed on the check lists to the high standards of this hotel.
* Table settings are correct, crockery/cutlery clean and properly set.
* Glasses are clean and not chipped, clean linen and not torn.
* Sufficient clean cutlery in your cutlery drop.
* Your station has everything you require for service.
* You know the menus (gluten free or nut allergy), the cheeses and read through your table-plan.
DURING SERVICE ENSURE: -
* Food is as ordered.
* Try and pre-empt guests' request/problem.
* You are aware of all guests at all times.
* Puddings - offer pudding wine/port.
This is a super position and an opportunity to gain experience in one of the regions finest restaurants. If you are interested in hearing more details please do email a CV as we would love to hear from you.
Employer Reference: SD 1905
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 09 July 2018