Reservation/Receptionist Temporary Work £xcellent
Job Category: Reservations Assistant
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Description: We are looking for an experienced Reservat ions Agent and Receptionist to join our continually growing agency Berkeley Scott on a temporary basis .
We work along a side the most known Hotels and Private Clubs in London.
- Telephone based customer service experience is a must,
- Previous experience with Opera/OpenTable is preferred, however some training will be provided
- Good attention to detail and administration skills
- Previous experience of working with high profile places and VIP guests but not essential
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to manage complaints efficiently
- E ffectively handle all incoming calls and email enquiries for reservations with c onverting them to bookings.
- B e commercially aware and able to off er recommendations on service,
- To complete all bookings,
- Accurate data entry, ensuring that all guest records are correctly inputted at all times,
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
We can offer:
-excellent pay rate plus benefits and holidays
-working for the best companies out there (Hotels, Contract Caterers, Private Clubs)
-working weekends at stadiums, gigs and concerts as additional
-flexible hours Monday to Friday also Saturdays and Sundays, you can choose the time and day!!
To book an appointment reply to the advert with CV attachment.
Looking forward to hear from you and welcome you on board.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM REP00MM
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6264
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 09 July 2018