Regional Sales Manager
Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Description: Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 Depending on Experience.
My client is a family owned, international and entrepreneurial led business, based outside of London. They're product is premium spirits, and they are extremely successful at what they do. They are looking for an experienced, results driven regional sales manager to bring their fantastic brand into the London Market. You will be reporting to the UK sales manager and remotely working from home.
* Increase distribution of their products into the London Market.
* Build long lasting partnerships and develop business with relevant partners/business.
* Grow and expand the brand through clever marketing and smart sales decisions.
* Use their existing network to push business through high end bars, restaurants and hotels.
* Able to identify revenue opportunity and contribute towards the growth of the company's image.
* Arrange and carry out client meetings.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A field sales expert with existing networks and a strong understanding of the London market.
* Contacts within the high end bar, restaurant, hotel and retail sectors in London.
* Existing Whiskey / Spirits sales roles.
* Experience in selling premium spirits or similar products.
* Demonstrate previous success in business development.
* Self-starter; able to confidently make business decisions and have a commercial head.
* Confidence in building long lasting partnerships and developing business.
* Sales responsibility and ownership of a number of On and Off-Trade accounts.
* Strong negotiation skills and confidence.
In return, you will receive:
* Extremely strong salary with bonus incentives.
* The opportunity to be part of a successfully growing, international business.
* Freedom to implement your ideas and use your previous experience.
* Flexibility to work from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity and does not come around often.
If you would like to hear more, please reach out to Conner Baker on or email
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1006240
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 06 July 2018