Reservations & Events Coordinator
Job Category: Reservations Assistant
Job Location: Central/West End
Description: We are looking for an ambitious Reservation & Events Coordinator to join our dynamic London team for a new restaurant opening. The ideal candidate must have a passion for restaurants, food and event coordination.
• Maximise restaurant revenue through cross selling and up selling.
• Create memorable guest’s experiences for celebration events with an understanding of guests needs that result in lasting memories.
• Respond in a timely and professional manner to all reservation enquiries within one day for incoming telephone and email enquiries for individual, groups and events.
• Have exceptional customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail.
• Handle phone and email reservations on Bookatable capturing guest information at time of booking and ensuring all relevant information is input into the system.
• Maintaining client databases for marketing purposes.
• Complete daily call backs of all bookings across the bar and restaurant, ensuring all relevant information is captured prior to guest arrival and communicated to the reception team, restaurant managers, chef and sales and marketing team.
• Deal with all allocation requests for tour operator groups and systems.
• Have awareness and understanding of all special offers and promotions available throughout the reservation system and sales and marketing team.
• Have an awareness and understanding of upcoming and seasonal marketing initiatives and promotions.
• Create detailed proposals for our private events and groups.
• Be able to confidently offer information on event spaces with knowledge of rates and capacities.
• You will be required to do weekly reports, revenue reports and forecasts.
• The reservations agent will work closely with the reception manager and the sales and marketing team.
• You will be required to meet clients to discuss groups and events and participate in events organised by the sales and marketing team.
• You will work closely with the Reception Team, Restaurant Manager and Kitchen with clear communication for guest requests and management of groups and events.
• Any other duties as required by the business.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
• Have experience in a previous role is essential in reservations, groups and events with a minimum of 1 years in a restaurant or hospitality.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English & a friendly and professional manner. Articulate with great attention to detail is also desirable.
• Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail & strong working knowledge of BookATable and Outlook Microsoft Office/ IT Skills.
• Must be ambitious, motivated and flexible to meet the demands of a growing business and market trends.
• Be a strong communicator and a team player.
• Flexibility in working hours - weekend & evening work may be required.
• Enthusiastic, passionate to go the extra mile and be pro-active, good at problem solving and happy to take the initiative.
• In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
• Have a high standard of personal presentation with a confident, professional and welcoming personality.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: GRALONDON
Job Type: Permanent
Job Website: www.ristorantegranaio.co.uk
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 06 July 2018