Chef De Partie - Lots of Day Shifts
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Cheshire, Cheshire
Description: Chef De Partie - £20,000 - £25,000
My client are a recently opened but already renowned fine dining restaurant in Cheshire seeking a Chef De Partie to join their expanding team.
We are looking for a Chef De Partie with experience in quality, fresh food environment.
You will have worked in a Fine-Dining restaurant in a similar position. You should be down to earth, confident and level headed.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Working independently in a busy kitchen
* Working as part of a team
* Preparing and cooking food to the best of your ability
* Ensuring you adhere to EHO guidelines
* Following HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
What you will receive in return:
* A very competitive salary of £20,000-£25,000
* The opportunity to progress with a thriving and expanding business
* Opportunity to be involved in the development of the kitchen
* Regular day shifts
* A share of the very generous tips
You will be passionate about the food you cook as well as having an interest in learning new things.
You will be working in a large team, so the ability to work well with others and enjoy the company is an advantage!
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on.
Employer Reference: LM 8434189321
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 28 June 2018