Branded Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Category: Kitchen Manager
Job Location: Worcestershire, Worcester
Description: Kitchen Manager needed for Branded Restaurant.
Due to an internal promotion we are currently recruiting for an established Kitchen Manager to lead the kitchen team in this busy branded restaurant. This operation is open 7 days a week including breakfast service and has a strong presence in the local market. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a kitchen in a busy environment, ensuring food is always delivered to a high brand standard.
The company has a very large presence in the UK market and the role comes with lots of room for progression.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in leading and coaching teams.
* Previous experience managing a busy grill team.
* Excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws.
* Have a history of effective stock control.
* Passion to deliver high quality food to time, ensuring guests choose to return time and again.
Along with a highly competitive salary, the role comes with one of the best bonus schemes in town, plus fantastic benefits. Live in is available if required.
In order to ensure you enquiry is dealt with quickly please apply with an up to date C.V. in a Word Document format.
Employer Reference: LM Evesham
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01612356595
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 27 June 2018