Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Leeds, Leeds
Description: Head Chef required for a well-respected Gastro-Pub in Leeds
My client are a quality, food led Gastro-Pub based in Leeds and are currently looking to recruit a Head Chef to lead their large team
We are looking for a Head Chef with experience in a busy kitchen, serving 100+ Covers a day. Flexibility to work various shifts across the week is a necessity as is experience in a fresh food environment.
Key responsibilities of the Head Chef, in conjunction with the General Manager:
* Have the skills, vision and personality to lead and motivate a brigade of chefs
* Drive standards, quality and consistency
* Design and develop fresh food menus and arrange regular menu tastings
* Embrace and drive our food culture
* Prepare fresh food dishes
* Be financially accountable - e.g. stock control, ordering, manage and review GPs and wage percentages
* Support and be actively involved in the continued development of your team
* Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, the successful Head Chef will receive:
* A competitive salary of up to £32K plus tips and bonus
* Excellent training and career development
* Employee discount and benefits scheme
* Free meals on shift
You will be passionate about the food you cook as well as having an interest in learning new things.
You will be leading a large team, so the ability to work well with others and enjoy the company is an advantage!
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1006127
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0113 246 2561
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 27 June 2018