Duty Manager for 5 star luxury hotel - 27000benefits
Job Category: Duty Manager
Job Location: Taplow, Reading
Description: DUTY MANAGER FOR 5 STAR LUXURY HOTEL GBP26,000 PLUS SERVICE CHARGE
Juice Hospitality are actively recruiting for an experienced 5 star DUTY MANAGER with a proven career history in a similar property.
As Duty Manager you will be responsible for the following;
* To ensure that during own duty times that you are aware of all guests and events that are scheduled for the day, and plan tasks accordingly, including sales of the hotel facilities.
* To check the fire panel status and to take appropriate action should issues be identified.
* To check all fire exits in the house, including walkways and to take appropriate action if issues are found and actions recorded.
* To regularly check the car parks for illegally parked cars and inform the security manager for action.
* To regularly check bin areas including club and courtyard for cleanliness and odour and to resolve any issues identified.
* To check all pavilion areas for cleanliness and ensure sundries are appropriately refreshed.
* To check all exterior paths and walkways for cleanliness and remove rubbish as necessary to include cigarette buts and to ensure floor lights are clean and not obstructed with debris. To check the cleanliness of all information and direction signs.
* To check all house corridors and remove any obstructions and to ensure quality housekeeping standards are met for guests.
* Regularly walk the dry run underground corridor to ensure pathway is clear of debris.
* To check all public areas to include the great hall, library, boudoir, tote room, snooker room, meeting rooms and Port Cohere for cleanliness to include removal of used guest crockery, papers and other items, and ensure seating and cushions are in correct positions.
* To ensure fleet cars are appropriately fuelled, clean and in good condition inside and out.
* To check the staff canteen for cleanliness and take appropriate action to rectify to maintain quality standards, and regularly monitor staff food quality.
* To check and recommend action to ensure ALL staff uniform is at a quality standard, to include clean and appropriate footwear, hair cleanliness and personal odour.
* To regularly review guest comments and DM book, and take action to resolve problems or publish successes to departments.
* To meet and greet all guests before passing on to correct department.
* To be responsible for all house key management and key storage and security of keys.
* To ensure monetary transaction are correct, to include guest bills on departure and petty cash expenditure.
* To undertake personal customer complaints and resolve to the satisfaction of guests, and recommend action for change to ensure same/similar complaints do not happen again.
If you have similar experience in a 5 star property please apply today with your current up-to-date CV.
Employer Reference: SS-2331
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 26 June 2018