Sales Manager 4* Luxury Hotel
Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Description: My client is part of an international, luxury brand. The hotel itself is 4* boutique hotel, in an extremely unique location. It delivers award winning food, a true passion for service and a variety of facilities from a cocktail bar to a fitness suite. They are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to come and drive the hotel forward.
* Targeting new business within the Corporate / MICE sector.
* Touching base with the corporate and leisure sector.
* Manage current accounts, and look to expand within these.
* Provide accurate management reports to the DOS to ensure all market activity and customer requirements are up to date and accurate.
* Generate strong, relevant appointments per week to promote Sales within the hotel.
* Gain leads from local, national and international clients, and gain access to key accounts.
* Set and implement objectives in order to effectively contribute to the company's strategy.
* Take responsibility for specified accounts and create new monthly accounts.
* Assist with cross selling opportunities for sister hotels.
The ideal candidate will:
* Established within the Corporate / MICE sector with an ongoing network of contacts.
* Understand and have proven ability of to look for the right new business.
* 4* luxury experience.
* Experience within the London hospitality industry, with special focus to style and the deluxe, corporate sector.
* Proven track record of proactively selling the UK market.
* Dynamic and sales focused, and have a strong understanding of the luxury side of hotels.
* Proven record of developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
* Fantastic communication skills. Able to manage and develop other members of staff.
In return, you can expect to receive:
* A strong salary.
* Healthcare, discounts.
* Social events and paid volunteering.
* Childcare vouchers
* Meal on duty.
* Opportunity to be part of an international brand.
Please reach out for a confidential discussion directly to Conner Baker on or email
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM Sales Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 25 June 2018