Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: london, Central/West End
Description: Berkeley Scott are looking for an Operations Manager with experience and knowledge of Mayfair. Our client is a prestigious Members club. The candidate should have knowledge of Late night operations, Restaurant and hotel management.
The candidate should be immaculate in appearance and demand the highest of standards. Our client wants the candidate to be able to communicate with staff to maximise potential and create a stable and highly desirable venue to stay.
The candidate will be accustomed to working with Directors and reporting directly to on a regular basis.
The candidate must:
* Have an untarnished alcohol license.
* Experience in Restaurant, late night and hotel management.
* Worked in a high volume site.
* Worked as a General manager for minimum of 5 years.
* 3 years operations experience.
* A likeable yet professional personality.
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we will only contact the successful.
Employer Reference: LM cg56
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 22 June 2018