Job Category: Concierge & Porters
Job Location: Ascot , Reading
Description: Juice Hospitality are recruiting for a luxury 5 star hotel in Berkshire to provide an exceptional guest experience by offering a warm welcome and farewell to all guests whilst ensuring a seamless service is delivered from arrival through to departure.Keywords to describe the role would be Doorperson, Valet, Porter. This is very much an arrival based meet and greet role and your disposition and customer service skills will be just perfect for this position.
Key responsibilities of these roles include;
* Welcoming guests in a professional, friendly manner to ensure guests immediately feel at home.
* Escorting all guests when possible.
* Parking guests cars and retrieving them whilst holding keys safely and ensuring the cars are safely parked at all times.
* Maintaining cleanliness and order on the driveway.
* Have knowledge of the local area including assisting guests with directions.
* Delivering and collecting guests luggage promptly.
* Loading and unloading luggage into guests cars or taxis.
* Handling all guests personal items with care so that no damage occurs.
* Maintaining accurate records of the movement of luggage.
* Exceeding our guests expectations by providing discreet and personalised service.
* Driving buggies in a safe manner around the estate.
* Meeting all transfers in a timely fashion to deliver a seamless experience.
* Offering technical support to guests in the form of providing assistance with laptops, printers, adapters etc.
* Providing a shuttle service or offer alternative transport within a 5 mile radius.
* Developing a close working relationship with all department colleagues and managers to ensure guest expectations are met.
* Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations.
Experience and Qualifications:
* You must hold a valid UK/EU Driving Licence
* You must have experience in a similar role within a 5 star hotel venue.
* Customer orientated
* Good written and spoken English
* Good organisation skills
* Team player
* Motivated and well presented
* Flexible working attitude
Please apply now if you are looking for a generous basic salary, strong career path and you have the relevant experience by submitting your CV to me today.
Employer Reference: SS 1729
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 12 June 2018