Suport Chef Manager, Swindon, 27K
Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: swindon, Swindon
Description: My client, a well-respected national contract catererr, is looking to recruit someone who enjoys different challenges and variety across different sites in the region.
As Support Chef Manager you will be:
- Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to all customers and clients.
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the company values are communicated and embedded within the team
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills and approachable
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As Operations support Manager my client looks for ...
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership
- City & Guilds 7061 or NVQ Level 2 in Catering for the Hospitality Industry
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1005927
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0337 930 2238
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 12 June 2018