Meeting and Events Manager
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Manager
Job Location: Weybridge, Guildford
Description: My client works for a small group of country wide hotels and is looking for a hardworking, experienced individual to take over the day to day running of the events within the hotel. Working closely with the revenue manager and general manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to establish a senior position and implement their strategy into leading events. The role is operational, with an aim to increase the M&E within the hotel.
* Leading meetings and events from start to finish and ensuring each function runs smoothly.
* To liase with the function organisers to ensure the highest achievable standard is given.
* Carry out staff training to achieve maximum productivity.
* Deal with any issues, and quickly resolve them to maintain a smooth event.
* Coordinate the setting up/breaking down of the function rooms.
* To comply with all the Hotel and Company rules as outlined in Handbooks and to be aware of the Company's Disciplinary Procedures.
* To assist in the setting of standards for all events within the hotel, ensuring that they are delivered consistently for all events.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven, successful operational experience within a hotel.
* Understand brand standards.
* Proven success in running events and delivering excellent standards within hotels.
* Extremely presentable, organized and confident in leading functions.
* Flexibility with working hours and able to work weekends occasionally to run events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to lead the way with events, and take full responsibility. If you are confident in your ability and want an opportunity to prove yourself, please contact Conner Baker on or email
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1005965
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 11 June 2018