Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Birmingham, Birmingham
Description: Chef De Partie - £21,000 - £25,000
My client are a recently opened but already renowned fine dining restaurant in Birmingham seeking a Chef De Partie to join their expanding team.
We are looking for a Chef De Partie with experience in quality, fresh food environment. The restaurant has a keen focus on provincial cooking - They are proud to say that everything on their menu comes from within a 20 mile radius
You will have worked in a Fine-Dining restaurant in a similar position. You should be down to earth, confident and level headed.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Working independently in a busy kitchen
* Working as part of a team
* Preparing and cooking food to the best of your ability
* Ensuring you adhere to EHO guidelines
* Assisting in menu development and writing
* Following HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
What you will receive in return:
* A very competitive salary of £21,000-£25,000
* The opportunity to progress with a thriving and expanding business
* Opportunity to be involved in the development of the kitchen
* Regular day shifts
* A share of the very generous tips
* Live in is available
You will be passionate about the food you cook as well as having an interest in learning new things.
You will be working in a large team, so the ability to work well with others and enjoy the company is an advantage!
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1005405
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0113 246 2561
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 08 June 2018