Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Scunthorpe, Humberside
Description: Head Chef - £23,000-£25,000
Head Chef required for traditional food led pub in Scunthorpe
Our client are a well-respected bar and restaurant owner and operator with a growing number of venues across Yorkshire
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the food they create and thrive in a creative environment. You will be expected to be involved in the direction the business takes in delivering a fresh unique and challenging food offering.
Having good interpersonal skills, able to work in a team under pressure and demonstrate a desire to exceed the ordinary, you will be rewarded with excellent working conditions, a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your skills as the business grows.
This position would best suit a Chef looking for a reasonable amount of autonomy and the opportunity to show their creative side.
Our client is seeking candidates that are very passionate about their craft and seeking a position where they can progress
* Assisting with the design of innovative, profitable and exciting menus
* Liaise with suppliers to source and continuously ensure quality products
* Be very in tune with current market trends, and anticipate future ones
* Be able to be customer-facing when required
* Be able to coach and mentor junior kitchen team whilst keeping a cool head
* Cooking skills which are second-to-none
* Able to liaise effectively with front-of-house teams and foster a healthy culture of respect and development
In return for your talent, hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and a serious chance to progress your career.
To discuss this position in more depth please contact Matt Wood on or send your CV to
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1005860
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0113 246 2561
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 01 June 2018