Chef de Partie GEN - Cookham
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Cookham , Reading
Description: Chef de Partie - GBP22k per annum - Cookham - GBPBenefits
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Chef de Partie to join our client located in the beautiful riverside town of Cookham. This busy modern open kitchen located in a vibrant venue within a well healed area of Berkshire offers a really strong menu from ALa Carte dining to parties on the Terrace and sunny garden area. Our new Chef de Partie will have access to an amazing opportunity.
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate they are
* Dedicated to providing excellence in varied and outstanding cuisine
* Be able to display a creative and confident approach to his or her cooking
* Be a natural team leader with a flair for developing from within
* Experienced (minimum of two years) in a high volume brasserie style environment
* Have a strong understanding of health and safety, food standards.
Part of a reputable group of Inns and Gastro Venues renowned for their use of British ingredients to produce Modern British dishes.
In return on offer:
* An excellent salary
* The opportunity to use this venue as a finishing school to achieving a Head Chef position and consideration for Head Chef roles throughout the group as they arise.
* 28 days holiday
* Free Meals on Duty
* Substantial discounts across group for food, drink and accommodation.
* Ongoing training and development.
It is really easy to apply and we aim to get your interiew booked in and confirmed within 2 days. To get started simply attach or email a copy of your CV using the button below.
Employer Reference: SD 2863
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 30 May 2018