CHEF DE PARTIE - 1AA - KINGS LYNN
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Norwich, Norwich
Description: This Award winning gastro pub famous for its freshly prepared cuisine, in the picturesque area of Norfolk are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join there brigade.
This Property is offering:
* Personal training and development
* Competitive Salary with Tips
* Live-in Accommodation
The Skills, Experience and Requirements for this position are:
* Hardworking and dedicated individual who has an ability to cope well under pressure
* Experience in using fresh ingredients, in a busy high volume establishment
* NVQ 1 and 2 or equivalent
* Experience in a fine dining/brassiere establishment at a Chef de Partie level
* Food hygiene certificate
To apply for this great Chef de Partie position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must.................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00110443JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 24 May 2018