Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: Hammersmith, West London
Description: KITCHEN PORTERS TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY.
We are currently recruiting for experienced and reliable Kitchen Porters to work on a flexible temporary basis in various locations around the West London, area. Candidates will need to have previous experience as a Kitchen porter.
* the ability to carry out tasks quickly
* the ability to work on your own and use your initiative
* the ability to remain calm under pressure
* the ability to follow instructions
Your day-to-day duties could include:
* collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
* washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
* making sure the kitchen equipment is properly stored
* The removal and recycling of the waste from the kitchen
You'll be required to keep the kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
You might also be required to help with basic food preparation before the kitchen opens.
Areas of work: HAMMERSMITH, NOTTINGHILL, HIGH STREET KENSINGTON, EALING, SHEPERDS BUSH, BRENTFORD, ISLEWORTH, EARLS COURT, WHITE CITY.
Please only apply if you can commute to the West London area.
APPLY TODAY AND REGISTER IMMEDAITELY.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM KP MCCM
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 02072686264
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 22 May 2018