PART TIME COOKERY TEACHER - BRISTOL
Job Category: Development Chef
Job Location: BRISTOL, Bristol
Description: PART-TIME COOKERY TEACHER FOR EXCITING SCHOOL INITIATIVE IN BRISTOL -
Berkeley Scott are one of the UK's leading staffing agencies within the hospitality industry, and I'm currently recruiting for a very exciting role based in the Bristol area starting in September.
I'm looking for a cookery teacher to work 2 days per week for a brand new teaching initiative to help children learn to cook tasty, healthy recipes from scratch. You'll be teaching kids the recipes and giving them the basic skills to recreate the meals for their families back at home!
You will be working alongside a teaching assistant with children of a primary school age during after school hours (2 x 3 hour shifts per week). This job would ideally suit experienced chefs/cooks who are looking for a part time work that fits in with their full-time commitments.
As the cookery teacher, you will be given all the materials and recipes for the classes, but you will be expected to source the ingredients before the classes start, but you will be reimbursed with your pay.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working within professional kitchen
- Eligibility to work unrestricted within the UK
- Hold a valid DBS certificate (dated within 3 years)
- Have valid level 2 food hygiene certificate
- Be able to work 2 days per week, from 3pm-5pm during school terms
- Be available ongoing from September 2018 (excluding weekends and school holidays)
- Happy to work within the Bristol area
If you fit this criteria and are interested, please don't hesitate to send your CV in immediately!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM CTA170518NH
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 17 May 2018