Bar Manager:High quality restaurant: Clitheroe/Blackburn
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Clitheroe, Blackpool
Description: Bar Manager - High-End Restaurant & Bar Operation
Location: Clitheroe/Blackburn/Ribble Valley
* You MUST be a driver, have extremely high-end and high quality bar management experience *
Our client, an extremely high-end restaurant and bar operation situated in the Clitheroe/Langho area, is looking for a highly experienced and skilled Bar Manager who can assist in the operation of their high-quality operation. With its amazingly unique craft beers and breathtakingly stunning interiors, this is the perfect place to enjoy mouth-watering craft ales, spirits, wines and various other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in true style! You must be confident and able to communicate with all levels of clientele.
This is a full time position that would suit someone who has very strong bar management experience in a high quality setting and is looking to develop their all-round skills within a high-quality environment.
If you are very people-orientated and have a passion for craft ales, spirits, wines and high-quality service, this is definitely the right opportunity for you to get your teeth stuck into!
- Accuracy is paramount with this being a high-quality venue (No room for error!!)
- You will have previous experience in high quality Bar Management (in a restaurant or quality gastro pub setting) covering all aspects including planning, management/operations, training and financials (budgets/forecasts) - NOT nightclubs or late night cocktail bar operations.
- You will have a strong passion for craft ales, spirits, wines and must also be professional, engaging with a warm and welcoming personality.
- You must be really well-presented.
- You will be self-motivated and have the drive and determination to succeed as well as motivate and get the best out of others.
- The ability to manage self and work independently is a must
- You must be trustworthy and able to take on responsibility
- The desire to work in an extremely high quality environment and a beautiful operation
- The desire to work well as a team, support each other as well as working with a close-knit, good, established team
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, for similar opportunities.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 000QUALITY
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 17 May 2018