General Manager - Contract Catering up to £45K
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Manager
Job Location: London, Central/West End
Description: I am currently looking for a very driven and talented General Manager with B&I experience.
* To lead, motivate and develop the existing team.
* Manage all contractual responsibilities in a commercial manner
* Mainly Monday - Friday role with occassional evenings.
* Full financial accountability of the unit.
* Support delivery of operational changes.
* A market leader within the contract catering sector.
* An established group who have a proven track record developing employee's skills.
* A company conscious of current food trends that's always striving to lead the market that also invests in their team in order for them to grow.
* The client is looking for an experienced operator with high turnover sites.
* Self starter
* A passionate individual towards excellent food and service standards.
* Full financial understanding of costing and P&L responsibility.
* Commercial awareness is essential with the ability to drive sales.
* Strong HR knowledge including performance management, consultation process as well as restructure.
* Ability to develop strategic client relationships.
* Fine dining and wine knowledge are essential.
* Up to £45.000 per annum + bonus
* 25 days of holiday + 8 Bank Holiday
* Career progression within an established group
* Management training programs
* Central London
* Excellent transport routes via rail, underground or buses
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM GM 16.05.2018
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 16 May 2018