Bar & Waiting Staff
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Assistant
Job Location: York, York
Description: BAR & WAITING STAFF REQUIRED, IMMEDIATE STARTS, FLEXIBLE HOURS
Do you want to work in some of York's most exciting venues?
Do you want to work at some of the best Summer Events?
Do you have previous bar or waiting experience?
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about delivering great customer service?
Are you flexible with your time and not afraid to take on new and exciting challenges?
GREAT! WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Berekely Scott are currently recruiting bar and waiting staff to work at some of the most prestigious events in the city and further afield. From Stadiums, to Racecourses, Hotels, Restaurants, Festivals, Visitor Attractions and Conference Venues - we work with the very best clients in the Industry! Berkeley Scott Recruitment Agency are the leading supplier of TEMPORARY bar and waiting staff across the UK. We've been in the business for over 30 years and our reputation is second to none.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Pride in your work and appearance
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience - preferably including waiting, bar, till use, order taking
* Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
* Have experience working fast paced and exciting environments
* Working together in teams
* A positive and hardworking attitude
* Enhanced rates of pay for drivers**
WHY CHOOSE US??
* Choose when and where you work
* Immediate start
* Weekly pay
* Minimum pay rate of £7.83 per hour
* Employee of the Month scheme
* Work at some of the biggest events of the summer season
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1105York
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 11 May 2018