Chief Engineer (Hotels)
Job Category: Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: West london, West London
Description: A wonderful 4 star hotel located near the airport is looking for a Chief Engineer to join to woderful property. You will be responsible for the strategic goals of engineering with the aim to delight their guests, develop their talent, drive the business and deliver results. The function should be supportive, proactive, analytical and entrepreneurial; being true hosts to their guests and creating an empowered environment for the team whilst working closely with all key business partners in order to achieve quality results.
* Maintains Mechanical, Electrical and Plant facilities and equipment by conducting inspections on a regular basis to determine need and extent of service, equipment required, type of operation, and maintenance needed
* Keeps all mechanical and electrical blueprints and diagrams up to date; maintains library of part lists, maintenance manuals, reference books, catalogues, etc
* Ensures that the physical plant is operating in a safe, efficient, and orderly fashion by directing all phases of maintenance, repair and renovation
* Have a good understanding of CHP, Air handling untis and boilers.
* You will need to deal with all contractors needed onsite and oversee any project work
The roel is very complex, tecnical and time consuming however very rewarding. This role comes with a basic package along with excellcent bonus and benefits. Please apply below if you are currently an assistant chief engineer in a large hotel or manager in a smal property looking to step up into a bigger role.
Employer Reference: LM CE/SMC
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 02 May 2018