JUNIOR SOUS CHEF.
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Berkshire, Reading
Description: This elegant, multi award winning hotel is set within majestic buildings offering 3 restaurants which all produce innovative cuising to high standards using fresh simple produce. They are currently seeking an ambitiousJunior Sous Chefto join their large kitchen brigade working with an extremely talented Head Chef.
You will help enable the team to achieve the highest levels of standards and service whilst preparing food to the highest quality.You will assist the Executive Chef in the running of the kitchen.
The Main Duties of this position will be:
* Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times
* Act as a deputy to the Executive Chef and Senior Sous Chef with all responsibilities as required
* Produce and deliver quality food and enable operational excellence
* Plan the day to day running of all sections of the kitchen effectively to meet the service standards
* Communicate directly with kitchen team members regardingchanges in business
* Control, with the aid of the Executive Chef, all the operating costs within all the food outlets to the agreed budgets set and order appropriate levels of food
* Carry out quality checks on stock, produce and dishes along with offering training, understanding of the products to keep the team focused and allowing them to evolve as chefs.
* Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs.
* Mange rotas in accordance to business levels
* Ensure daily food preparation meets recipe and specification index i.e. size, quantity and quality
* To follow and abide by all regulations, policies and procedures that has been set out by the client
For this you will be required to possess:
* City and Guild 7061/7062 or NVQ Level 2and3
* Menu development
* Ordering systems and costing processes
* Complimentary nights with breakfast, and 50 discount
* Team members awards and incentives schemes
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members restaurants
* Great Training and development
To apply for this Jnr Sous Chef position, then please send us your most recent CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All applicants must
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111026jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 26 April 2018