CHEF DE PARTIE.
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Hampshire, Bournemouth
Description: This multi award winning luxury country house hotel boasts 70 rooms and is set in over 100 acres of countryside just moments away from the coastline. They are searching for a ambitious Chef de Partieto join their talented 2 AA rosette kitchen brigade.
The hotel harvests a fresh range of vegetables, fruits, herbs and edible flowers from their own kitchen garden. The menu dishes vary from quintessentially English dishes to the totally cosmopolitan. The brigade pride themselves on fine dining at high standards using fresh, locally sourced produce. This proeprty also has extensive conference and banqueting and leisure facilities.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities:
* Responsible for running a section within the kitchen
* Assist the HeadChef and Sous Chef in leading, motivating and developingthe existing team
* Catering for the bustling restaurant and weeding/fuction trade
* Ensure the preparation and presentation of food is at the highestof standards
* Competitive GBP23,000 Salary
* 48 Hour Week
* Fantastic Opportunity to join a growing brigade
* Statutory Annual Holidays
* Live in accommodation is available
* Opportunity for Career Progression
* Previous experience in a rosette accredited property or a similar high quality establishment
* Great team player
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
* Passion for the industry is essential.
To apply for this great Chef de Partie opportunity then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All applicants must
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111097jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 26 April 2018