CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Suffolk, Ipswich
Description: This beautiful boutique hotel is situated in the picturesque Suffolk countryside and boasts a bustling restaurant. They are currently looking to recruited a talented Chef de Partie to join their well established kitchen brigade.
The restaurant serves high quality dishes using only the finest and freshestseasonal, local produce. The Head Chef sources only the finest of ingredients and is well known for imaginative combinations and big flavours. The property also caters for fine dining.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about food and wants to learn and develop their culinary skills further.
Chef de Partie duties:
* Report to the Head Chef
* Carry out stock checks
* Inform senior chefs of your order requirements
* Ensuring the correct standards are in place and if they arent, take control and redirect
* Keeping up the high standards already established
* Competitive salary
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Stable kitchen brigade
* Live inaccomodation available
* Company discounts
* Statutory annual holidays
* Previous experience within a similar property which is either rosette accredited or Michelin listed, would be advantageous, but notessential
* NVQ Level 1 and 2or equivalent
* Full understanding of food safety and hygiene
* You must be well presented
* You must have a stable CV with excellent, traceable references
To apply for this Chef de Partie position, please send your most recent and up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111103JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 26 April 2018