Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Hertfordshire, Reading
Description: This Hertfordshire5 star hotel resort is looking for a talented and creative custom focused Chef de Partie to join their existing professional and talented kitchen team.
The team are seeking aCDP to assist them in preparing fabulous food for all manner of events. Huge marquees to intimate meetings; weddings to anniversaries; Christmas parties to Summer barbeques. This is an opportunity to develop your career and gain a range of cuisines and styles amongst a busy but experienced team.
Our Client takes pride in creating a wonderful environment for everyone. In return for your hard work you can expect award-winning coaching and development, with the opportunity to cross-train and move departments.
* NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
* Good written and spoken English
* A flexible attitude
* Passion and enthusiasm for Food
* Previous supervisory experience
* Good communication skills
* Good Team Player
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Artistic abilities
* Train the Trainer Certificate
Company benefits include:
* Use of leisure facilities.
* One free meal whilst on duty in the staff canteen. Uniform provided.
* Staff shuttle bus to town centre and train station.
* Generous discount for you and your family/friends on food and beverage, room rate, golf and spa treatments.
* Annual overnight loyalty stays.
* Holiday entitlement which increases after 2 years' service.
* Subsidised staff accommodation if required.
* Excellent training and development opportunities from a gold standard Investor in People.
To apply for this fantastic Chef de partie opportunty, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must be......................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111124JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 26 April 2018