Demi Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Hampshire, Bournemouth
Description: This luxurious yet traditionaland stunning 2AA HampshireHotel set in 100 acres of beautiful parkland is looking for a Pastry Demi Chef with flair, creativity and passion to join their kitchen brigade.
From English cuisine to the cosmopolitan, the Executive Head Chef and his talented brigade create fine dining at itsbest within the 2AA restaurant. Thelounge areaprovidesan informal dining experience with an open plan layoutgiving gueststhechance to watch the Chefs at work.
As part of ourClients commitment to local sourcing and ethical sustainabilitythey take great pride in growing much of the fruit, vegetables and herbs they use inthe Kitchen,fromwithin theirown garden. The award winning Head Chef consults regularly with the Estate Manager to advise him ofwhat type of seasonal produce he would like to serve. Whenever possible both restaurant and the hotel cookery school use ingredients fromthe estate.
Your role as Pastry Demi Chef de Partie will be to prepare all the food and dishes to a high standard.
Also, as Pastry Demi Chef de Partie you must be able:
* To assist the Head Chef during service with all timings and progress of dishes.
* To ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained to the correct standard.
* To be fully conversant with the menu and to be adaptable to continual changes to make sure that the menu is kept in line with customers demands.
* To ensure that the correct and same ingredients are used as specificedby the Head Pastry Chef to ensure quality is upheld at all times.
* To attend any necessary training required.
To apply for this Pastry Demi Chef de partie opportunity, please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on thisoccasion you will have been unsuccessful.
All Applicants must............................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111257jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 26 April 2018