TEMPORARY BAR/WAITING ON STAFF FLEXIBLE HOURS
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Staff
Job Location: Leeds, Leeds
Description: Do you have experience working in Hospitality (bars/restaurants/events)?
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about delivering great customer service?
Are you flexible with your time and not afraid to take on new and exciting challenges?
Great! Then we want to hear from you
Berkeley Scott are currently recruiting for Bar & Waiting staff to work at different venues in and around Leeds covering football stadiums, Racecourses, Hotels, Nightclubs and many more. Due to the fact that our pool of staff is complete we are recruiting DRIVERS ONLY at this moment of time.
We have numerous of Clients to keep you busy throughout the year in return we are looking for candidates who share our passion for the Catering and Hospitality Industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Pride in your work and appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in hospitality (Cash handling, Till use and taking orders)
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative
- Have experience working in fast paced and energetic environments
- Working together in teams
- A positive and hardworking attitude
- Driver with access to own transport (petrol paid)
Why Join Berkeley Scott?
- Choose where and when you work
- Immediate start, paid weekly
- We have regular, flexible and ongoing assignments to keep you busy throughout the year
- Experience spectacular events whilst getting paid
- We are one of the best paying agencies with hour rates starting from £7.05 per hour
If you feel you would be successful in this position, have the necessary qualities and experience, and would like to work for a hospitality focused company then please contact us with your CV & Cover Letter today.
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK and be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM IN2504
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0113 246 2558
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 25 April 2018