Food Service Assistant
Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: Our work is varied, flexible and rewarding with good rates of pay and holiday entitlements.
In order to apply you will be subject to skills test and full reference checks so please ensure you have experience working in similar role.
If you are looking to pick and choose when and where you work, please send us your CV today for an immediate start.
* Counter service may include barista machine, food orders and hot food service
* Take food from the hot pass to customer's tables in a timely manner
* Assist in dish washing area when required
* Assist in the preparation and service within the kitchen
* Maintain scrupulous cleanliness of all areas covered under your place of work
* Experience of working in a similar industry such as food service, catering or hospitality
* Previous food handling experience
* You must like dealing with people, have good communication skills as well as being conscientious, enthusiastic and motivated
* Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
* Ability to work as a member of a team, and to use your own initiative
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Good standard of English
* High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
* You must be able to stand for long periods and have the ability to lift and carry items as required
* You must be available to work day times during the week
Employer Reference: LM FSA1604
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 16 April 2018