Club House Manager: 5 Star Golf Club with Bar/Food
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: York, York
Description: CLUB HOUSE MANAGER - STUNNING 5 STAR GOLF CLUB/LEISURE OPERATION WITH BAR/FOOD
HIGHLY EXPANDING COMPANY
CLOSE TO POCKLINGTON/YORK
SALARY: Up to £26,000 BASIC PLUS EXCELLENT BONUS PLUS BENEFITS
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY !!
Highly successful expanding international hospitality & leisure company are looking for someone to run their bar & food operation based close to Pocklington.
Situated in a stunning location, this newly developed operation has amazing leisure and golf facilities & the operation is developing with holiday homes and lodges being developed close by leading a captive audience & a quality clientele.
The operation is developing and has had a major investment. Part of an international portfolio of leisure and 5 star holiday homes, the operation boasts a stunning bar with a great selection of beers, spirits and wines alongside a light food offering, fresh sandwiches, bacon butties, meat & cheese platters and pies, but with 100 covers & a fully functioning kitchen the operation is set to expand and develop its food offering as the lodges and golf course develop and grow so now is a perfect time to join !!!
The operation is situated in a stunning upmarket countryside location with close transport links to both York and Hull.
The company are well thought of and financially strong and are constantly expanding their portfolio so this role would suit a passionate, ambitious Deputy Manager looking to develop their career are there will be lots of opportunities. The role would also suit a General Manager looking to do a great role & again progress their career with a great company !!
My client is looking for a driven, passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated manager to run the popular operation whilst also being able to drive and develop sales whilst getting the operation promoted in the local area, getting its name out there, attracting new customers as well as a strong stream of local clientele. The role is very hand-on and the successful manager will be responsible for the bar and cellar, costings & igniting local awareness as well as being extremely customer focused and be passionate about creating a warm and welcoming environment for both new and regular local clientele.
The company are very passionate about their standard of service and pride themselves on the people that work for them. Their operations are 5 star with stunning owned lodges with an affluent following.
With a discerning quality clientele, we are looking for someone who can speak to people at all levels, building strong relationships.
* Experience of working as a General Manager or Deputy Manager of a quality gastro food pub or restaurant, golf club or holiday/leisure operation with an emphasis on the bar, but with some food experience so this can be developed in the site at a later date.
* Candidates who have a mix of both branded and independent experience would be ideal.
* Warm and friendly with very strong people skills and customer service standards - someone who feels comfortable chatting to the regular customers and is comfortable speaking to people at all levels, driving repeat business and building up a great relationships with their customers.
* A strong people manager who can train and motivate their team to providing the highest standards of service.
* Passionate about the product they are selling - passionate about great real ales, beer and wines and great fresh locally sourced food.
* Spark, energy, enthusiasm.
* Happy to be hands-on , managing the bar, serving customers, managing the cellar and driving sales.
* Good financial understanding - stock control, wages etc and the ability to keep these in line with budget whilst driving the business forward.
* The desire to work for a successful company that are still expanding and who will give you the autonomy to run the operation as if it were your own business with the support of equally passionate people.
* The desire to be part of developing a site even further with extreme potential for growth
* Personal Licence.
Starting salary is up to around £26,000 plus bonus plus fan excellent bonus package & the possibility to progress into a bigger role in the future as the company expands
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, for similar opportunities or call us on.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 000GOLF
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 12 April 2018