Chef de Partie - Live-In
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Aberdeenshire, Highlands & Islands
Description: Chef De Partie - Live-In Available
My client are a luxury boutique hotel based in the beautiful highlands of Aberdeenshire. The hotels 60 cover restaurant boasts 3 AA Rosettes and a 2 nd Michelin visit is currently pending. They are now looking to add 1 or 2 Chef De Parties to their 30 strong team of fantastic staff.
Relevant Experience and qualities:
* Keen to learn
* Good attitude to work
* Fresh food experience
* Passion for creating amazing dishes
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Understanding of COSHH + HACAP
* Rotating Stock
* Temperate checks
* Working independently and with a team
What you will receive in return:
* A competitive salary of £20-£23K
* Live-In available
* A package including Life Insurance and Income Protection Insurance
* Access to the onsite "Health Club"
If you would like to hear more about this position or any others that we are recruiting for, then please give Matt Wood a call on or send your CV to
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1005292
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 12 April 2018