Delivery driver / Driver
Job Category: Chauffeur
Job Location: sussex, Plymouth
Description: Want to earn some extra cash or boost your family income? Looking for a flexible or part-time work to fit around your studies or childcare? Looking to start a Career with a Forbes Top 100 Employer. ACT NOW!
Our Client is a market leader, a household name in the home delivery pizza market. Due to increased and continued growth our Client is now hiring Pizza Delivery Drivers for their Chichester store (PO19).
Positions are available on part time or full time basis, 20-40 hours a week (Can only work less than 16 hours? No problem at all!)
No previous experience necessary as training will be provided. All delivery drivers are employees and offered excellent career progression opportunities should they wish to pursue them.
All successful candidates for the role should:
* Own their own car (essential)
* Have a full driving license with no more than 6 points and no bans in the last 5 years;
* Be available to work over evenings and weekends (Essential);
* Have good knowledge of local area (Valuable).
* Be able to communicate verbally, to be clearly understood and to remain courteous at all times
* Have valid UK work permit / visa or be EU National (Essential)
In return you will be rewarded:
* Competitive rates of pay up to £10per hour+ Realistic earnings - up to £18,000 per annum (based on 40+ hours week).
* You keep any tips received!
* Third party company insurance
* Staff discounts
* Opportunities to build a career with a market leader
Think you have what it takes?
Apply with a CV or a short cover note providing your personal and contact details. Apply now for an immediate start. Our Client will be in touch with you shortly to arrange an interview.
Blue Fox Recruit acts as an employment agent on behalf of our client. Successful candidates will be contacted directly by our Client. No agencies here!
#jobs #delivery # Chichester #driver
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM Chichester
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 000 000 000
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 12 April 2018