Chef Manager up to £32K
Job Category: Kitchen Manager
Job Location: West Sussex, Brighton
Description: Are you a passionate Chef Manager that's looking to improve their work - life balance and have all school holiday/half term time off?
You will be required to run a catering for one Sussex based Schools.
As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
* Consistent and smooth running of food preparation and delivery
* Administrative tasks i.e. product ordering, temp checks, H&S and COSHH
* Ensure all required standards are adhered to in the preparations and production of food
* Support the General Manager and the need arises
* Responsible for all cleaning duties and cleaning schedule for the kitchen
* Recruitment, training and development of new team members
To be considered as a candidate, you will:
* Have worked in a similar environment at that level
* Be a proven, hands-on leader
* Be naturally out going and vibrant
* Have the ability to train and inspire
* Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
* Be financially astute
* Be innovative and creative
* Have excellent organisation skills
* Need to be driven by excellence
* Have strong IT literacy
* Demonstrate great attention to detail
* Be up to date with current food trends
* Have extensive Hospitality and function experience
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM CM HH 11.04.2018
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 11 April 2018