Kitchen Porter - Temporary Work
Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: Wembley, West London
Description: KITCHEN PORTERS NEEDED
Berkeley Scott are currently recruiting for experienced and reliable Kitchen Porters to work on a flexible temporary basis in various locations around the Wembley area. Candidates will need to have previous experience as a Kitchen Porter.
Berkeley Scott are the leading Hospitality and Catering agency within London and we pay our candidates some of the highest rates per hour. We have clients that really need you, so don't hesitate to apply!
AREAS OF WORK: Wembley, Sudbury, Harrow, Pinner, Kingsbury, Queensbury, Brent Cross, Edgware, Northolt, Greenford
* the ability to carry out tasks quickly
* the ability to work on your own and use your initiative
* the ability to remain calm under pressure
* the ability to follow instructions
Your day-to-day duties could include:
* collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
* washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
* making sure the kitchen equipment is properly stored
* The removal and recycling of the waste from the kitchen
You'll be required to keep the kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
You might also be required to help with basic food preparation before the kitchen opens.
Please only apply if you can commute to the West London area.
Please apply immediately so we can register you as we have positions to start on Monday 16th April :)
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM OSKP9418
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6264
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 09 April 2018