Job Category: Pastry Chef
Job Location: Sheffield, Sheffield
Description: Patisserie Chef - £23-£28,000 P/A
My client are a very busy independent Oriental Restaurant, Bar and Patisserie Brand. We are now seeking a qualified Pastry Chef to run the Patisserie in their Sheffield site.
This role is expected to develop quickly into an area position with a new site expected to open in Sheffield this year and 2 more in nearby cities next year.
The successful Patisserie Chef will have experience with French Patisserie whilst having experience, or at least an interest, in oriental cuisine.
Responsibilities of the role:
* To produce and continually update an innovative Patisserie menu
* Stock taking, management and ordering
* Managing a small team
* Ensuring HACCP, H&S and COSHH procedures are followed
* Upholding the exacting standards of the brand
Traits of the successful Chef:
* Ability to lead from the front
* A passion for Pastry, an eye for detail and ability to innovate
* Professional and calm mannerism as you will be working in an open kitchen
* Ambition to grow in the position as the business expands
In return you can expect:
* A competitive starting salary of £23,000-£28,000
* Progression opportunities with a growing brand
* Opportunity to develop menus and experiment with your craft
* A better than average work/life balance
If you would like to apply for this position or to discuss any other roles we are recruiting for at the moment, please contact Matt Wood in our Leeds office on or send your CV to
Employer Reference: LM 65498 - Sheff
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 09 April 2018