Assistant Manager - Day Shifts
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Manager
Job Location: Wetherby, Leeds
Description: Assistant Manager / Chef - Day Shifts
My client are a very busy independent, family café in Wetherby and are seeking an experienced Manager to join their team.
The position will involve 2 days a week in the kitchen covering days off and 3 days front of house running the site, so flexibility is a must. It is a very family focused business, as a result, the ability to work with children is a must.
* HACCP/COSHH Control
* Key Holder
* Day to day management
* Staff training and management
* Stock control and ordering
* Budgeting and setting/achieving targets
* Running a kitchen independently
* Managing stock
* Experience with HACCP and COSHH Systems
* Managing and leading a team
* Front of house experience
* Experience working with children is desirable
Alongside this, you should be an energetic person who prides themselves on quality and presentation in all areas, a team player and most importantly, have the ability to have fun at work!
What to expect in return:
* A fantastic work-life balance with no evening shifts!
* A competitive salary
* Free Parking on-site
* Varied work
If you would like more information about this position or any others that we are recruiting for please contact Matt Wood on or send your CV to
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 4879456 - Wetherby
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 09 April 2018