CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Derby, Derby
Description: This unique 2 AA country house hotel, Is looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join their kitchen brigade and to help move the food aspect of the property forward.
This is a stunningly located hotel that is set within extensive grounds and is popular within the local area as well as with its guests. Situated in the Derbyshire Dales, it is a haven of peace and tranquillity but also a perfect base for exploring what the countryside has to offer.
The hotel has been accredited with 2 AA Rosettes and is well known for its freshly prepared and home produced food, including home baking and smoking. As a result it is essential that all applicants to this position have previously worked in a similar establishment. In this position you will be required to cover all aspects of the kitchen and have a strong emphasis on quality.
Your duties will include:
* Maintaining high standards
* Preparing food to an excellent level
* Communicating with all sections of the Kitchen
* Upkeeping the high standards that are already in place
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent opportunities for career development
Qualifications/ Experience required:
* Previous experience in a similar establishment.
* A Full UK Driving Licence is required.
* Must have NVQ level 1and2 or equivalent and a full understanding of food safety and hygiene.
* Applicants must be well presented and have strong leadership skills.
It is also necessary that all applicants have a stable CV with excellent references.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for send your CV to us at murrayfirstcontactuk.com . If you are not sure, we have other vacancies nationwide!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, then your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00110805jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 05 April 2018