CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Derby, Derby
Description: This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join the bridgade in this popular gastro property serving fresh locally sourced produce in a restaurant which is gaining recognition for the hard work of the team and the cuisine they create.
The benefits of this position include:
* Great Salary
* 4 day working week
* 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Discount for yourself and family
* Development and Training opportunities
* Great chance to work with a talented and skilled team
* Team nights out
* Have gained previous experience in a fresh food property
* NVQ Level 1 and 2 minimun and a stable CV with excellent references.
* Possess a current food hygiene certificate
Please note that due to the location of this property transport is essential.
To apply for this fantastic Chef de Partie position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must...................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00110688jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 05 April 2018