Pastry Demi Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Berkshire, Reading
Description: This beautiful, stylish Hotel is looking for an ambitious Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join their large brigade working with a Fantastic Head Chef. Set in majestic buildings this establishment has 3 restaurants all offering an innovative cuisine using fresh, simple products.
You will be an integral part of the team to lead a section in the kitchen creating the finest dishes and working to the highest standards. A key focus of your role is to share your passion for cooking and food with your team and help train and develop them.
Duties to Include:
* Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
* Follow all health and hygiene standards
* Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
* Sample, smell and observe food to ensure conformance to recipes and standards
* Take orders from the Sous Chef and give tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
* Great training and development
* Fantastic Benefits from working with a highly recognised group
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* Ideally NVQ levels 2and3
* Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
* Hotel or Restaurant background
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* COSHH knowledge
To apply for this Pastry Demi Chef de Partie position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
PLEASE NOTE: If We haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
All Applicants must........................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 010110786jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 05 April 2018