Chef De Parite Looking for progression
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Malton, Scarborough
Description: Sous Chef required for a newly renovated Restaurant with rooms in the market town of Pickering.
Our client are a prestigious, well respected Pub / Restaurant in Pickering. They have a very "family run" feel and are keen on a Chef to join them who is passionate about the food they create.
All produce is locally sourced and prepared fresh on site. They run daily and weekly specials as well as a seasonally changing A La Carte menu, so you will have the opportunity to get involved closely in menu development.
This position would best suit a Chef seeking their first step into Management as a Sous Chef
Our client is seeking candidates that are very passionate about their craft and seeking a position where they can progress.
* Assisting with the design of innovative, profitable and exciting menus
* Liaise with suppliers to source and continuously ensure quality products
* Be very in tune with current market trends, and anticipate future ones
* Be able to be customer-facing when required
* Be able to coach and mentor junior kitchen team whilst keeping a cool head
* Cooking skills which are second-to-none
* Able to liaise effectively with front-of-house teams and foster a healthy culture of respect and development
In return for your talent, hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £19,000-£23,000 with meals on shift and a serious chance to progress your career.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 47854
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 29 March 2018