Health Services Manager up to £33.000
Job Category: Housekeeping Manager
Job Location: London, North London
Description: My client is looking for an experienced Healthcare Services Manager that's experienced with managing multiunit sites.
* Management and overseeing all services within a specific zone of the hospital;
* Closely working with the supervisory team to ensure efficient operation of the domestic, catering, security and portering departments;
* Closely liaise with ward staff to ensure all service requirements are met;
* A market leader that focuses on great food, culture as well as soft FM services;
* A company with great growth plans that believes "good" is not enough when you can be "best";
* Great training and internal structure;
The ideal candidate
* Will require excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as they will be the main point of communication for their zone.
* Required to be proactive in their approach and quick to react to client needs.
* The ability to prioritise and balance multiple tasks and deadlines is a key requirement for the role.
* Is required to adhere to both Trust and Medirest policies, acting as a role model ensuring that both supervisors and front line colleagues also comply with these procedures.
* Will be a point of knowledge and advice on operational detail (all services) for supervisors, front line colleagues and ward staff.
* Needs to be able to work alone on own initiative and take decisions.
* Needs to be able to deal with challenging situations
* Needs to work effectively as part of a team
* Up to £33.000 basic salary;
* Pension scheme;
* Career progression;
* Discounts for High Street Brands;
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM Zone manager
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 020 7268 6333
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 13 March 2018