Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Leeds, Leeds
Description: Head Chef required for an expanding Leeds based Bar / Restaurant Brand
My client are recruiting a Head Chef to lead the team at their flagship venue based in Leeds
* You will have previous experience working as a Senior Chef within a high volume restaurant/Gastro Pub
* Passion for food
* Customer-service oriented
* Outstanding attention to detail, encouraging a culture of high standards throughout the team
* Highly organised with the ability to communicate and delegate effectively where appropriate
* The ideal candidate will need to have a pro-active and motivated attitude and attention to detail with an excellent command of English
* Pride and passion for what you do with a keenness to train and develop junior chefs
* High standards of Health & Safety and food hygiene
* Ability to manage budgets, payroll, margins, stock management and all financial aspects of the kitchens
* Overall you will be resilient, have ambition and drive to be part of a successful business
What you will receive in return:
* A competitive salary
* The opportunity to progress with a national company
* Joining a new team and helping to mould the kitchen brigade
* Live in opportunity
* Free parking
You will be passionate about the food you cook as well as having an interest in learning new things.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 11114
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 12 March 2018