Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Description: Barrow in Furness - Chef de Partie - Live in available.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience. Are you a chef looking for your next move Would you like more experience in event catering, hotels and restaurants Our client is a luxury venue with a huge calendar of events over 2018. To add to this they are a hotel within a luxury environment and have a brassiere on site. The food available is made at the highest standards and with the freshest products, many with a regional status.
As Chef de Partie you will get to run a section of the kitchen, your preference may be pastry, fish, sauce, larder but youll be open to running your section and developing your experience on others. As part of your role you will train and develop younger chefs.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have:
* Previous experience in similar experience as a Chef de Partie
* Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
* Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
* Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
* Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
* Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
In return for your experience our client will reward you with a generous salary and benefits.
Employer Reference: sd 2785
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 12 March 2018