DBS Kitchen Porter
Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: North West London, Central/West End
Description: DBS KITCHEN PORTERS
We are currently recruiting for experienced and reliable Kitchen Porters to work on a flexible temporary basis in our prestigious schools within various locations around the North West London, area. Candidates will need to have previous experience as a Kitchen porter and an Enhanced DBS.
Rate of pay is £8.00 - £8.50 per hour
Hours of work 7am 3pm/ 8am - 4pm
AERAS OF WORK; HENDON, COLINDALE, BRENT CROSS, HAMPSTEAD, WEMBLEY, CAMDEN, HAMMERSMITH
* the ability to carry out tasks quickly
* the ability to work on your own and use your initiative
* the ability to remain calm under pressure
* the ability to follow instructions
Your day-to-day duties could include:
* collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
* washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
* making sure the kitchen equipment is properly stored
* The removal and recycling of the waste from the kitchen
You'll be required to keep the kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
You might also be required to help with basic food preparation before the kitchen opens.
Please only apply if you can commute to the North West London area.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Additional work
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Hygiene Level 2 training*.
Registraion slots available all next week so please apply!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM DBS KP
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 02072686264
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 10 March 2018