Deputy General Manager - Luxury Boutique
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Oban, Highlands & Islands
Description: Deputy General Manager - Luxury Boutique Hotel
Salary: up to £25,000 + Grats
Location: Oban, Scotland
Fantastic live in apartment available!!!
Our client, a beautiful boutique hotel is looking for an experienced Deputy General Manager to work alongside the GM in this stunning luxury boutique hotel.
As Deputy General Manager you will assist in the daily running of this stunning venue and have a hand in overseeing all areas, including the fine dining rosette restaurant, reception, housekeeping, functions, sales & marketing, cost controls and taking full responsibility of the venue in the absence of the General Manager.
- To support the General Manager in ensuring a smooth operation is in place and supporting all departments in Housekeeping, Front of House and Food and Beverage.
- A well-established boutique hotel popular for fine dining and luxury stays.
- A strong individual with an excellent Food and Beverage background, ideally to a rosette level standard.
- You will have a strong hotel Duty Manager or F&B Management background.
* You must have experience in fine dining
- You will have overall experience of Food and Beverage operations, and a good understanding of Front of house and Housekeeping.
- Ideally have a background managing weddings, events & functions
- Have good financial awareness and business acumen and have a good understanding of P&Ls, Wage percentage, GPs, and cost controls, Sales & Marketing.
- Up to £25,000 + Grats
- Fantastic Live-in apartment accommodation available
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 10045888
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 02 March 2018